WATERBURY DEVELOPMENT REVIEW BOARD
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Members: David Frothingham (Chair), Tom Kinley (Vice Chair), David Rogers (Vice Chair), Bud Wilson, Alex Tolstoi, Patrick Farrell, Harry Shepard, George Lester (Alt), and Andrew Strniste (Alt)
The public meeting shall convene at 6:30 p.m. via Zoom and conference call-in only. See ZOOM Meeting link and dial-in conference-call numbers at the end of this agenda. No physical location for the public meeting will be provided.* The meeting will be video recorded.
Call to order by the Chair. Approve the Agenda. Introductory remarks.
1) #141-20: John Mutchler and Perrin Williams (applicant), Callan Revocable Trust (owner)
Revision to previously-approved 9-lot Planned Unit Development of lands on the corner of Ripley and Sweet Roads, located in the Medium-Density & Low-Density Residential ((MDR/LDR), Conservation (CNS), and Ridgelines/Hillsides/Steep Slopes (RHS) zoning and overlay districts.
2) #130-20: Christopher Lackey and Kasey Haskins (owner/appellant)
Continuation of Appeal of ZA denial of zoning permit #086-20 to replace the existing dwelling with a new dwelling in the setback on a lot less-than one-eighth acre at 17 Hunger Mountain Road. (TMR zoning district) —Continued from 12/16/2020.
3) Agenda items to be scheduled by the Chair:
· ● Final plat review: #136-20, Charles Timothy Grayson (owner/applicant), three-lot subdivision of undeveloped parcel on Sweet Road. (MDR/CNS/RHS). DRB hearing: 1/6/21; if decision approved 1/20/21, final plat due (180 days): 7/19/21.
· ● Review prior meeting minutes and decisions (1/6/21):
· ● Public comment / Other business:
· ● Adjournment.
Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 6:30 p.m. Final order TBD.
· #143-20: Peck, Appeal Waterbury Comms. zp #137-20 new dwelling, Lot 18 Carrie Ln. (VR)
Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 6:30 p.m. (Applications due: Mon. 1/18/21)
Wednesday, March 3, 2021, 6:30 p.m. (Applications due: Mon. 2/1/21)
Join ZOOM Meeting:
Meeting ID: 965 4143 5372
Dial by your location: ...... +1 312-626-6799 US (Chicago)........ +1 929-205-6099 US (New York)
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/allfmiX01
* During the declared COVID-19 emergency, a public body is not required to provide a physical location for an open meeting or have a person physically present. The state legislature amended the Open Meeting Law to allow a public body to hold its meeting by phone or other remote means, provided that information about how and when the public can access the meeting is published in the agenda.
Dina Bookmyer-Baker, Zoning Administrator
Town of Waterbury
28 N. Main St., Suite 1, Waterbury, VT 05676
As of 11/18/20, until further notice, the Zoning Office is closed to the public. I am working remotely 4 days/week, receiving email & voice-mail.